Sunday, March 14, 2010

My first "Big" trip.............Hawaii

Wade and Rebecca asked us to go to Hawaii with them for their tenth anniversary and who are we to say no. Of course we wanted to go and thank goodness we did we loved every minute of it. For me it was even more exciting because it was going to be my first "BIG" trip. I think being from a small town in emery county often times people dont experience many places. I dont know maybe that is me but I can tell you right now my parents still live there and finally after retiring they are getting to see some of the world. Regardless to me Hawaii was a big trip.

Our first day there we went on a submarine adventure where we went down to look at some wreckage and see some of the sea life. It was cool to think you were under the water and seeing things I had never seen before.

It was virtually impossible to get good pictures through those little windows but we gave it a shot!
We also went on a dinner cruise on the boat Atlantis. They take you out in the ocean where you cruise around and eat. We chose to do the sunset dinner and the sunset did not disappoint! Beautiful!!
It was an amazing first day and can not wait for the rest of the week. We have some fun things planned and can not wait to do them!

No comments: