Today was spent at the Polynesian Cultural Center and I was surprised at how fun this place really is. We walked around and learned about the different groups in the polynesian culture. There was laughter to be had everywhere. We saw the shows, threw oversized lawn darts, weaved plants into fish and watched fire dancing. AMAZING!! It was alot of fun. Wade and I even threw our darts into the little circle and we thought we were kings for the day! While we were there Callie and I went a little CRAZY and got tattoos! I always thought that maybe I would like an armband. After this one I decided i am not the one for a tattoo.



Of course it was Wade and Rebecca's anniversary so we even got Wade to give Rebecca a little smooch while we were there.
A fun fun fun Day!





No comments:
Post a Comment