The other two days of the trip we spent doing various activities. We took a hike up to a waterfall and enjoyed the scenery on the way up. The trees were huge! Rebecca went to the filming site of the TV series Lost, Wade and I went golfing at a golf course that they claim is the hardest in the world, and Callie enjoyed some time at the beach! We also spent some time snorkelling at Hanauma Bay. It was my first time snorkelling and I am hooked I was in awe of the underwater life. Sure there was a few scrapes from rubbing against the coral but it was well worth it. We have some pictures of that day but it was done with an underwater camera and I apparently was not doing a very good job that day. Of course on the last day we did something I never thought I would do because I am so afraid of heights. We went parasailing. It was really windy that day and the trip out was a little rough but once you were in the air it was nice.



I can not remember how high we went on the parasailing but it was pretty dang HIGH!
What an amazing trip! A week full of fun, good food, nice weather and great company. Thank you Wade and Rebecca for the invite!
No comments:
Post a Comment