Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Come on Spring!!!!

With the warm weather lately I have really had the itch for spring to get here and to get out and do some fun things. One of the things that we do is ride fourwheelers and there is one ride in particular I look forward to every year............Devil's Racetrack! We took Calvin and Linda last year and we had a great time! The scenery is beautiful and the ride is just challenging enough to make it a tad intense at times. Chase came with and we even got to see a few big horn sheep. These sheep however did not have big horns!! I am so ready for spring!!!

Chase has been my photograohy tutor and my work has gotten better but it is nothing like his photos! His stuff is amazing.
This is the little overlook that we stopped on to eat. It overlooks a deep ravine and the view is amazing!

No comments: