Day two in Greece was more time spent on foot exploring the acropolis more and seeing the city of Athens up close. We food an open air market that included all the fruits and vegetables for the day and a fresh catch seafood market! The seafood market was almost more than I can handle! I am not a huge fan of sea food so just the scent and sight of the fish was enough to make me a little queezy!
We Did make it out to see some of sights that were in Athens also. We walked up a small hill opposite of the Acropolis and visitied a monument there and you could look out over all of Athens and see the Acropolis sitting high on the hill, overlookingthe town. I guess the people that built the Acropolis were pretty smart they built it up on this steep cliffed hill so their enemies could not easily attack or overtake their building.
Another fun filled day... tomorrow we board the ship. My First Cruise!!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment